'Screen Lock Pro' version 1.6.7b has been released. It's a complete organised code of 'Screen Lock' free version. One can wonder, what's the difference? But there is a good technical difference between free and pro.
Why should I go pro?
1. Better management of Battery Power and CPU for services. A separate process gets created for the service, so it doesn't interfere with other programmes running in device.
2. Device default theme, so little faster and smoother UI experience with animation.
3. Calibrate device, to let the app understand your device behaviour for better accuracy.
5. Air swipt to lock, uses Proximity sensor of your device. Just swipe on air for three times and the device gets locked. No need to touch the screen any more.
6. Air swipe to on and off, uses Proximity sensor of your device. Just swipe on air for two times and the screen goes off but will not lock, now again swipe two times to wake up the device. Very easy and it gives a feeling of high tech activity.
7. Air swipe haptic feedback, is for air swipe events. Movement on air is like magic, but u can never notice if any event is fired or not. So use it to get notified in your hands.
8. Screen off and on, without device getting locked. Best choice for people receiving tons of email, sms and frequently using the device for quick information. You just put the device on your desk, screen will go off, but it will not lock; when you pick up the phone, screen wakes up instantly. Special intelligence is their to detect accidental device movement while placed on desk. So you don't need to worry about unwanted screen on.
9. Keep screen on, is a handy feature which you can keep activated. When you are reading some content using the device, it often reaches to ideal time. Screen goes dark, and you are forced to use home/power button to wake it up. Doing so, your concentration breaks. But, with 'Screen lock Pro', a slightest movement can instruct the device to wakeup or suspend from being going to sleep mode.
10. Using widget? Wonder if you can resize the area so that it can be placed at center position of your screen. With the 'pro' you can do that on Android 4.0+. On Android 4.2+ you can use the widget in lock screen as-well.
11. You have used 'Shake to lock' with free version, but what if you want it to pause it quick. Sometimes in life we need that. With 'Screen Lock Pro' you get a popup where you can pause the service temporarily and activate back as you need. This feature is also supported for 'Screen off and on' and 'Keep screen on'. Better usability.
12. By going 'pro' you support the developer team of such a good app, and to do more and better.
More cool things are expected in future pro updates:
1. Awesome shake movement to lock (Get it as: Air swipe)
2. Awesome shake movement to unlock (Get it as: Air swipe)
3. Rename the shortcut for your personal style (Get it, its done)
4. More icons to choose for shortcut and widget
5. Widgets and shortcut for Screen off but no lock
You have a special requirement? Drop an email to developer with details, we will provide them on future updates.